Sunday, July 31, 2011

Photo Manipulation : Walking in Rio

Bah, another one i did last night. For this im quite in a mood to start. But the more i do, the more sleepy i am.

So the outcome is not really nice ="(

Anyway, its just for fun purpose. To kill time lol

Yes, I'm bringing my dog walking around Rio city in a rainy day. Of course, we are TALL! =)

Do you wanna join us?

Yes, Rio is in Brazil and it happened to be a place that i <3 now. It's full of memories...

Ori image:


Final Outcome:

Title : Walking in Rio
Duration : 3 hours++ ( Seriously this might look simple but for me its not really easy..every small part took me a damn long time..i dunno whats wrong with me..grr)
Software : Photoshop CS4

Btw, are you guys started to get bored of this kind of color scheme d? I'm get used to this d..oh wellllllllllllllllll.......

Tomorrow I'm gonna do another one. Have idea in mind d while doing this one. But, later i still need to think and develop more first. zzzz..coz dunno how to start yet..

No comments:

Post a Comment