Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Photo Manipulation : U belong 2 Me

Got nothing to do yest and just feel like photoshopping something. Suddenly this idea came through my mind before sleep. So just quickly imagine what kind of outcome i wan and i just start lol..but I did until 30% and i just went to sleep..

This morning only i continue haha.

So here you go.


Title: U belong 2 me
Duration: 1hour plus (From getting stock photos until final)
Software: Photoshop CS4

Hmm i personally love the mood. I purposely make everything in quite a low contrast and a bit faded off feeling so it creates a dreamy and fantasy feel. Wait..This is just my own opinion..Who knows it doesnt apply for you all? =)

Critics and suggestions are HIGHLY APPRECIATED! THANK YOU!! =)

Oh wait, guess how many stock photos here? Haha..

p/s: No prize though for guessing correctly. loll.

No comments:

Post a Comment