Monday, July 25, 2011

Photo Manipulation : Welcome Back!

Was watching Pirates Of Carribean3 : At World's End this afternoon. Even though I din really catch the previous series but still i quite like this movie in term of the storyline and visual effects of coz! Definitely worth your 2.5 hours to watch..

I <3 the story between Will Turner(Orlando Bloom) and Elizabeth Swann(Keira Knightley). Aww..

FYI,they got a happy ending in season 3 so they are not involved in Season 4: On Stranger Tides =)

So suddenly feel like doing an illustration related to POTC. lol..Yes, got the idea from the scene where Elizabeth Swann and her kid saw his husband, Will Turner are come back to them 10 years later.

So this is the original image that I've used. =)

Around 10 stock photos =)

Final outcome:


Also play around with some textures after I've completed everything to enhance the overall mood.

Title: Welcome Back!
Software: Photoshop CS4
Duration: 3 hours (0% to 100%)

I know this took me slightly longer time bcoz I spent long time on reference and the lighting. Sigh. I need to improve my speed too.

I really need some critics of my works to make myself improve more. I don wanna stuck at the same level..=( So feel free to voice out ur opinions..Hehe thank you! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment