Friday, May 13, 2011

SAY HI TO BLOGGER!

Oh hi there blogger..Actually I've created an account here for 1year plus but i didnt update anything at all as I've been running my own blog at Wordpress. To be honest, I still prefer Wordpress..Its more simple, user-friendly and professional..*mayb im still not used to blogger? haha*..Not to forget, I just love the admin control panel in Wordpress. ITS SOO SIMPLE COMPARED TO BLOGGER..=) Even though Wordpress is very strict in their security stuffs as they don't allow the embed of codings like javascript,flash for free users..Unless you have upgraded to wordpress.org..But still, I'm happy running my wordpress blogs for almost 2.5years and it actually attracts almost 200k viewers so far..WOW..haha..200k..

So why am i back to here afterall? Its all because of my studies. Lecturers require us to create a blog at BLOGGER.COM! ahh..and it must be standardise among everyone. Sigh..Too bad..
Oh ya, its actually for Multimedia assignment purpose. Example we can just upload our mutimedia work here like some design images,flash etc.

So i guess i will making my blog rather simple as I don't really familiar with blogger la seriously. It just got too much thing to play around here..hehehe..

So i guess thats all for now. BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment