Sunday, May 15, 2011

10 Metaphors about myself




I am a volcano because I will be very emotional sometimes. I will get emotional whenever I saw,heard or think of something that makes me disappointed, sad or discouraging. When I get emotional, I will just keep everything in my heart instead of telling others like family members or friends. As for things that makes me angry, I won't keep it inside my heart but instead I will just release my anger and tell people what I feel.

I'm like a puppet because of my calmness. This is because usually puppet don't have any feeling even though they are being manipulated by others. For me, it does not mean that I'm cold-blooded who does not care anything around me. Instead, I'm calm because I did not show much facial expression usually unless I'm really happy,excited, angry etc.

I'm like a Bermuda Triangle due to my mysterious personality. This is because usually I don't tell people what I'm thinking and they tend to think that I'm mysterious and secretive. However, this does not mean that I'm selfish or I doesn't trust them, but this is just my personality and it is hard for me to change this.

I'm like a monk because I'm being sympathetic. When I saw something which I feel very pitiful, I will always have an urge in my mind to lend them a hand but there are lots of things which are just out of my control.

I'm like a machine gun that fires bullet continuously because I am very talkative. When I'm with my family members or close friends of mine, I tend to be very talkative and talk a lot with them no matter what the topic is related to. But I am not being talkative all the time,there are some times that I'm really quiet and I need someone to hype me up.


I'm like a dog because I feel that usually dogs are loyal to their owners. I feel that I am loyal to people I love and also the things around me. I find it is very hard for me to abandon them once I have build a strong feeling for them even though it is just within a short time.

I'm thoughtful like a daddy because I always think for others before I think for myself. I don't mind sacrifice as long as I can bring happiness for everyone especially in my family.

I'm like a newborn baby because newborn babies' mind are very peaceful and they got nothing to worry at all. For my case, not that my mind is peaceful but i always hope things around me can be peaceful. I hate to see people quarrel or involve in any arguements even though I'm not involved in it. I always wish that everyone in this world can just live peacefully and don't ever affect others' life in a negative way.

I'm silly and stubborn like a metal ruler. My heart is like a metal ruler, not too hard nor flexible. I think I'm silly and stubborn not because I'm stupid and does not like to listen to people's advise or critict. Instead, I can do something which I think is stupid or not worth for me to do so. A lot people will tell me that not to do this as it does not worth it but for me I will still continue to do even though I know that finally I will be the loser. I will just continue as long as I'm happy.

I'm like a bottle that full of water because I am an ambitious person. In my mind i always have a lot of aims and objectives that I wanted to reach. Even though I knew there're a lot of things that are beyond my ability, but then I still dare to dream and always hope that one day I can achieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment